We are committed to providing a high quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong please do tell us about it.  This will help us improve our standards.

If any client is dissatisfied with the level of service received it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on the file initially to discuss your concerns. If you are not satisfied please contact Robert Addlestone, our client care partner ( He will send you a copy of our full complaints procedure.

The Legal Ombudsman can help if you we unable to resolve your complaint ourselves.

The contact details of the Legal Ombudsman are as follows:


Telephone: 0300 555 0333 (between 9am and 5pm)


Address: Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton

If your complaint is of a regulatory nature or you believe that our behaviour is in breach of the SRA Standards and Regulations you may contact the SRA at:

The Solicitors Regulation Authority
The Cube
199 Wharfside Street
B1 1RN

Telephone: 0370 606 2555